Get super-sexy hair with these 10 easy tips:
- Trim regularly. Fuzzy, fried ends are not sexy.
- Add scent. When you spritz on your favorite perfume, add a light mist to your hair. Sweet-smelling tresses are very romantic!
- Pump up fine hair with color. Hair color actually fattens your hair shaft, making it feel and appear thicker and bouncier. Try a semi-permanent rinse.
- Apply volumizer properly. Spritz it onto roots only, then use a brush to lift hair straight up from your scalp (or flip head upside down) as you blow dry. Heat locks in the volumizer’s body-boosting power.
- Try highlights. Lighten the pieces that frame your face for a naturally sexy effect.
- Wash less often. Your scalp’s natural oils give hair shine and manageability. Skip a day between shampoos to maximize this.
- Don’t think you have to go long. A stylish short cut — a pixie, shag, or bob — can be super-sexy when it’s shiny and healthy.
- Master the messy updo. A done-on-the-run upsweep is easy and alluring! Simply pull hair into a low ponytail, twist it up toward the crown of your head, and secure with a thin clasp, comb, or jeweled clip (no plastic butterfly clips, please!).
- Go with your natural texture. Trying to coax curls straight or make flat hair into ringlets takes time, hard work, and often results in an unnatural look. Much sexier: Getting a cut that brings out your natural hair texture.
- Add shine. Gleaming hair commands attention. When locks are dry, spritz on a silicone-based shine spray, which smoothes the hair’s cuticle and reflects light.
Below are the list of different medicine for maintaining a healthy living. It will guide you on how to use it and know the benifits of taking it.
ANTI DEPRESSANTS PRODUCTS
Collections of Health and Fitness guides. Get your copy now.
Ask me anything